Cost of living in Anápolis, Brazil compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||- 52%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 822 prices entered by 95 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 19.962 INR / BRL
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Anápolis (Brazil) is 47% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨83,528 (R$ 4,184) in Anápolis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨57,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kigali costs 6,500 Franc (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sharjah costs Dirham 35 (29 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$8,600 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Huntsville, Alabama costs $1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Delhi costs ₨280 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Phnom Penh costs 4,020 Riels (about 2 hours ago)