Cost of living in Anápolis, Brazil compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||- 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 902 prices entered by 119 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 19.486 INR / BRL
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Anápolis (Brazil) is 55% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨85,106 (R$ 4,368) in Anápolis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨55,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tehran costs ﷼ 100,000,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in London, Ontario costs C$10 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Thrissur costs ₨15,248 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Phoenix, Arizona costs $80 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$93 (about 4 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Osaka costs ¥1,200 (about 5 hours ago)