Cost of living in Anantapur, India compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||- 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 791 prices entered by 139 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 16, 2018.
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Anantapur (India) is 7% cheaper than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨69,000 in Ahmedabad you would need to make just about ₨64,040 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Cape Town costs R 800 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seattle, Washington costs $18 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 850 kr (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oviedo costs €14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Luxembourg costs €3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Charleston, South Carolina costs $2.19 (about 1 hour ago)