Cost of living in Amman, Jordan compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 59%|
These prices were last updated on July 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 90.996 INR / JOD
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 1,896 prices entered by 206 different people.
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Amman (Jordan) is 148% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Luton costs £1.00 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vilnius costs €15 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Malmo costs 249 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ankara costs 3.65TL (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Warsaw costs 1.70 zł (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (about 2 hours ago)