Cost of living in Alor Star, Malaysia compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 502 prices entered by 66 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 15.316 INR / MYR
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Alor Star (Malaysia) is 18% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨95,973 (RM6,266) in Alor Star to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Greater Sudbury costs C$23,940 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Belgrade costs 2,990 Дин. (8 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Jakarta costs Rp 10,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Pune costs ₨10,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Kyrenia costs €300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rome costs €1,300 (about 1 hour ago)