Cost of living in Alor Star, Malaysia compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 609 prices entered by 83 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 15.035 INR / MYR
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Alor Star (Malaysia) is 13% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨57,718 (RM3,839) in Alor Star to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨51,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Bern costs CHF 1,000,000,000,000,000,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Hamilton costs C$9 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $15 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $600 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $2,948 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 2,250TL (41 minutes ago)