Cost of living comparison between Alor Star, Malaysia and Ahmedabad, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 548 prices entered by 59 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 15.336 INR / MYR
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Alor Star (Malaysia) is 18% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨88,766 (RM5,788) in Alor Star to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Edmonton costs C$65 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Phoenix, Arizona costs $64 (22 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kathmandu costs ₨ 2,900,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 120 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Mumbai costs ₨3,075 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 8,000 (about 2 hours ago)