Cost of living in Alor Star, Malaysia compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 658 prices entered by 87 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 15.507 INR / MYR
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Alor Star (Malaysia) is 15% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨59,936 (RM3,865) in Alor Star to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨52,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Skikda costs 800 Dinar (8 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Mar del Plata costs ARS $14,000 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (27 minutes ago)
- 75 ml tube of toothpaste in Toronto costs C$3.99 (about 1 hour ago)
- 250 g of local cheese in Cardiff costs £5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $1,110 (about 1 hour ago)