Cost of living in Almuñécar, Spain compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 71%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 707 prices entered by 86 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 78.186 INR / EUR
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Almuñécar (Spain) is 62% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨94,194 (€1,205) in Almuñécar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨58,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Addis Ababa costs 600 Birr (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lagos costs 1,800 ₦ (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,200 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Singapore costs SGD $2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boston, Massachusetts costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $31 (about 1 hour ago)