Cost of living in Almaty, Kazakhstan compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||- 56%|
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.20644 INR / KZT
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 1,287 prices entered by 171 different people.
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Almaty (Kazakhstan) is 34% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨73,837 (357,662 KZT) in Almaty to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨55,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kigali costs 1,500 Franc (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Campinas costs R$ 1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $29 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Amman costs Dinar 430 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,423 (about 3 hours ago)