Cost of living comparison between Almaty, Kazakhstan and Ahmedabad, India
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,011 prices entered by 96 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.20247 INR / KZT
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Almaty (Kazakhstan) is 32% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨106,845 (527,715 KZT) in Almaty to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Tel Aviv costs 25 ₪ (10 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kuala Lumpur costs RM1.80 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €80 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨150 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in İzmit costs 400TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $26,429 (about 2 hours ago)