Cost of living in Almaty, Kazakhstan compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||- 30%|
These prices were last updated on July 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.19962 INR / KZT
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 1,184 prices entered by 173 different people.
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Almaty (Kazakhstan) is 40% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨74,157 (371,500 KZT) in Almaty to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨53,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Richmond, Virginia costs $25 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Rustenburg costs R 4,500 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tbilisi costs 1,100 Lari (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr10,000 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Turin costs €1.70 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oporto costs €35 (39 minutes ago)