Cost of living in Algiers, Algeria compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||- 5%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 762 prices entered by 90 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.600 INR / DZD
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Algiers (Algeria) is 64% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨122,684 (204,388 Dinar) in Algiers to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Recife costs R$ 10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belgrade costs 9 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Harare costs $3.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Giza costs E£ 18 (about 2 hours ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Rotterdam costs €7 (about 2 hours ago)