Cost of living in Algeciras, Spain compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 703 prices entered by 87 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 76.491 INR / EUR
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Algeciras (Spain) is 129% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨128,276 (€1,677) in Algeciras to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨56,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨6,099 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vienna costs €46 (15 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kampala costs 3,560 Shilling (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nicosia costs €17 (40 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Sacramento, California costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kolkata costs ₨0.80 (about 2 hours ago)