Cost of living in Alexandroupoli, Greece vs Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 800 prices entered by 135 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2019. Exchange rate: 81.130 INR / EUR
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Alexandroupoli (Greece) is 83% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨155,669 (€1,919) in Alexandroupoli to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨85,000 in Ahmedabad.
Prices recently added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Manama costs Dinar 0.033 (23 minutes ago)
- Taxi fare per distance, weekday at noon, per 1 km. in Honiara costs 10 SI$ (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Cocktail drink in downtown club in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $100 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Saint Petersburg costs руб 12 (about 3 hours ago)