Cost of living in Alexandroupoli, Greece compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 743 prices entered by 136 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 85.295 INR / EUR
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Alexandroupoli (Greece) is 183% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨158,362 (€1,857) in Alexandroupoli to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨56,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Brno costs 26 Kč (11 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Nice costs €696 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 180 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Brasília costs R$ 23 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $99 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Antigua Guatemala costs Q130,000 (about 1 hour ago)