Cost of living in Alexandroupoli, Greece compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||- 45%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 803 prices entered by 117 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 81.316 INR / EUR
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Alexandroupoli (Greece) is 136% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨117,752 (€1,448) in Alexandroupoli to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨50,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Coventry costs £15 (1 minute ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island costs C$8 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $2.50 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2.50 (31 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Juba costs 3,000 Pound (35 minutes ago)