Cost of living in Alexandroupoli, Greece compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 69%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 656 prices entered by 76 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 72.230 INR / EUR
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Alexandroupoli (Greece) is 174% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨147,701 (€2,045) in Alexandroupoli to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨54,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $1,150 (8 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Winnipeg costs C$180 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pattaya costs 180 ฿ (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $12 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Riverside, California costs $8 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Iasi costs 4.38 lei (about 1 hour ago)