Cost of living in Alexandroupoli, Greece compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 83%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 698 prices entered by 87 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 75.750 INR / EUR
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Alexandroupoli (Greece) is 188% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨170,003 (€2,244) in Alexandroupoli to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨59,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 2,100 (1 minute ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 0.30 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Valencia costs €45 (12 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Barquisimeto costs Bs 150,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cape Town costs R 287,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 6,000 ₪ (39 minutes ago)