Cost of living in Alexandroupoli, Greece compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 740 prices entered by 127 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 80.252 INR / EUR
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Alexandroupoli (Greece) is 180% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨159,711 (€1,990) in Alexandroupoli to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨57,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dubai costs Dirham 10 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Cruz, California costs $19 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vilnius costs €7 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$29,990 (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $2.00 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kiev costs 300₴ (about 1 hour ago)