Cost of living in Alexandroupoli, Greece compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 67%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 705 prices entered by 90 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 80.182 INR / EUR
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Alexandroupoli (Greece) is 204% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨176,384 (€2,200) in Alexandroupoli to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨58,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Columbus, Ohio costs $40 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €54 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$150 (about 1 hour ago)