Cost of living in Aleppo, Syria compared to Ahmedabad, India
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||- 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 813 prices entered by 136 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.14059 INR / SYP *
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Aleppo (Syria) is 33% cheaper than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨64,000 in Ahmedabad you would need to make just about ₨42,841 (304,721 £) in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Curitiba costs R$ 221 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Moncton costs C$0.30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 260 Kč (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$56,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Agartala costs ₨250 (about 3 hours ago)