Cost of living comparison between Aleppo, Syria and Ahmedabad, India
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 524 prices entered by 56 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.12949 INR / SYP *
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aleppo (Syria) is 34% cheaper than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨75,000 in Ahmedabad you would need to make just about ₨49,683 (383,693 £) in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Diego, California costs $13 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Jacksonville, Florida costs $50 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mombasa costs Shilling85,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kuala Lumpur costs RM12 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Antonio, Texas costs $1,118 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,067 (about 1 hour ago)