Cost of living in Aleppo, Syria compared to Ahmedabad, India
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||- 73%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 726 prices entered by 128 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.13286 INR / SYP *
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Aleppo (Syria) is 30% cheaper than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨55,000 in Ahmedabad you would need to make just about ₨38,609 (290,601 £) in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caxias do Sul costs R$ 25 (4 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Eugene, Oregon costs $610 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Leeds costs £1.29 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamilton costs C$18 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in İzmir costs 600TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Essen costs €111 (about 1 hour ago)