Cost of living in Aleppo, Syria compared to Ahmedabad, India
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||- 84%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 926 prices entered by 126 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.13206 INR / SYP *
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Aleppo (Syria) is 34% cheaper than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨56,000 in Ahmedabad you would need to make just about ₨36,766 (278,399 £) in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$105 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Victoria costs C$75 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aguascalientes costs Mex$ 80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Quito costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in İzmir costs 22TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $813 (about 1 hour ago)