Cost of living in Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 809 prices entered by 117 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 17.718 INR / SAR
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia) is 10% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨58,543 (﷼ 3,304) in Al Qurayyat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨53,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ottawa costs C$80 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phoenix, Arizona costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,541 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Abbotsford costs C$1.42 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $2.00 (about 2 hours ago)