Cost of living in Al Mansurah, Egypt compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||- 73%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 887 prices entered by 127 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.790 INR / EGP
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Al Mansurah (Egypt) is 20% cheaper than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨51,000 in Ahmedabad you would need to make just about ₨41,003 (E£ 10,820) in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bursa costs 2,149TL (4 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Portsmouth costs £389 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $50 (41 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Rawalpindi costs ₨5,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vancouver costs C$2.85 (about 2 hours ago)