Cost of living in Al Mansurah, Egypt compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||- 35%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 509 prices entered by 68 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.269 INR / EGP
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Al Mansurah (Egypt) is 17% cheaper than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨75,000 in Ahmedabad you would need to make just about ₨62,205 (E£ 14,572) in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Cape Town costs R 13 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Skopje costs 2,399 ден (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kiev costs 75₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Oslo costs kr 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baton Rouge, Louisiana costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Bratislava costs €1.27 (about 2 hours ago)