Cost of living in Al Jadid, Libya vs Ahmedabad, India
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 801 prices entered by 135 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2019. Exchange rate: 51.196 INR / LYD *
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Al Jadid (Libya) is 111% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨186,068 (3,634 Dinar) in Al Jadid to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨88,000 in Ahmedabad.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $55 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 200 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Antonio, Texas costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $239 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Glasgow costs £8 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Columbia, South Carolina costs $915 (about 2 hours ago)