Cost of living in Al Jadid, Libya compared to Ahmedabad, India
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 936 prices entered by 126 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 50.113 INR / LYD *
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Al Jadid (Libya) is 15% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨64,199 (1,281 Dinar) in Al Jadid to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨56,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New Haven, Connecticut costs $66 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jeddah costs ﷼ 0.50 (35 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Johannesburg costs R 12 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gdańsk costs 25 zł (38 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Mersin costs 1,800TL (44 minutes ago)