Cost of living comparison between Al Jadid, Libya and Ahmedabad, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 525 prices entered by 55 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 47.845 INR / LYD
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Al Jadid (Libya) is 17% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨91,016 (1,902 Dinar) in Al Jadid to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Mississauga costs C$30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lelystad costs €750 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Esbjerg costs kr7,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Potchefstroom costs R 5,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Orlando, Florida costs $150 (about 2 hours ago)