Cost of living in Al Jadid, Libya compared to Ahmedabad, India
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 702 prices entered by 86 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 47.620 INR / LYD *
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Al Jadid (Libya) is 14% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨64,999 (1,365 Dinar) in Al Jadid to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨57,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Novosibirsk costs руб 36,999 (6 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Podgorica costs €2.50 (31 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Singapore costs SGD $120,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in San Antonio, Texas costs $1,211 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Houston, Texas costs $150 (about 1 hour ago)