Cost of living in Al-Fashir, Sudan compared to Ahmedabad, India
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 606 prices entered by 78 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.635 INR / SDG *
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Al-Fashir (Sudan) is 20% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨59,838 (6,211 Pound) in Al-Fashir to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨50,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Namur costs €900 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guayaquil costs $2.50 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Podgorica costs €20 (33 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2.50 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Basel costs CHF 600,000,000,000,000,016,777,216 (43 minutes ago)