Cost of living in Al-Fashir, Sudan compared to Ahmedabad, India
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 667 prices entered by 88 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.697 INR / SDG *
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Al-Fashir (Sudan) is 19% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨68,012 (7,014 Pound) in Al-Fashir to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨57,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,000,000 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Yangon costs 10 Kyat (28 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Cabo San Lucas costs Mex$ 18 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Natal costs R$ 600 (34 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Santander costs €16 (35 minutes ago)