Cost of living in Al-Fashir, Sudan compared to Ahmedabad, India
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 701 prices entered by 85 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.714 INR / SDG *
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Al-Fashir (Sudan) is 19% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨60,825 (6,261 Pound) in Al-Fashir to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨51,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- 10 eggs, large in Hsinchu City costs 90 NT$ (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$110 (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $7 (32 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cape Town costs R 294,899 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 2,850 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $1,728 (about 2 hours ago)