Cost of living in Al-Fashir, Sudan compared to Ahmedabad, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 473 prices entered by 66 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 10.423 INR / SDG
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Al-Fashir (Sudan) is 24% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨101,048 (9,695 Pound) in Al-Fashir to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oshawa costs C$15 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brasov costs 20 lei (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Monterrey costs Mex$ 1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Youngstown, Ohio costs $814 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belgrade costs 1,000 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cape Town costs R 100,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)