Cost of living in Aksaray, Turkey compared to Ahmedabad, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 600 prices entered by 74 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 18.274 INR / TRY
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aksaray (Turkey) is 13% cheaper than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨58,000 in Ahmedabad you would need to make just about ₨50,271 (2,751TL) in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in New York City costs $121 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Niterói costs R$ 200 (21 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Craiova costs 5.00 lei (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in El Paso, Texas costs $12 (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (33 minutes ago)