Cost of living in Akita, Japan compared to Ahmedabad, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 727 prices entered by 129 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.609 INR / JPY
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Akita (Japan) is 24% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨62,184 (¥102,150) in Akita to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨50,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Midland, Texas costs $2,338 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 1,200 kr (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ottawa costs C$1,220 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Córdoba costs ARS $130 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Santa Fe, New Mexico costs $203 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £2,150 (about 1 hour ago)