Cost of living in Akita, Japan compared to Ahmedabad, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 598 prices entered by 80 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.584 INR / JPY
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Akita (Japan) is 25% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨68,729 (¥117,668) in Akita to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨55,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pune costs ₨1,200 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nagpur costs ₨10 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paderborn costs €5.00 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rome costs €10 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valencia costs Bs 10 (37 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Townsville costs AU$13 (about 1 hour ago)