Cost of living in Aguascalientes, Mexico compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||- 70%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,143 prices entered by 137 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.548 INR / MXN
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Aguascalientes (Mexico) is 21% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨65,449 (Mex$ 18,446) in Aguascalientes to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨54,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Rio Branco costs R$ 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 1,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Buenos Aires costs ARS $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kuala Lumpur costs RM1,700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in São Bernardo do Campo costs R$ 2,700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$5,160 (about 1 hour ago)