Cost of living in Aguascalientes, Mexico compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||- 5%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 626 prices entered by 78 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.348 INR / MXN
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aguascalientes (Mexico) is 22% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨91,430 (Mex$ 27,312) in Aguascalientes to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Campina Grande costs R$ 580 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $100 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM28 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salvador costs R$ 2,000 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Yekaterinburg costs руб 0.12 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toluca costs Mex$ 9 (42 minutes ago)