Cost of living in Agadir, Morocco compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||- 48%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 943 prices entered by 129 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.206 INR / MAD
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Agadir (Morocco) is 75% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨104,936 (14,563 Dirham) in Agadir to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨60,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Antonio, Texas costs $1,271 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €750 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £20 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tallinn costs €1,200 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Miami, Florida costs $5.00 (about 1 hour ago)