Cost of living in Agadir, Morocco compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 719 prices entered by 89 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.911 INR / MAD
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Agadir (Morocco) is 93% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨104,387 (15,105 Dirham) in Agadir to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨54,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $8 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,626 (14 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Brno costs 13,998 Kč (18 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Mérida costs Mex$ 2.20 (18 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Santa Cruz, California costs $65 (20 minutes ago)