Cost of living in Agadir, Morocco compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 780 prices entered by 92 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.901 INR / MAD
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Agadir (Morocco) is 92% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨114,953 (16,658 Dirham) in Agadir to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨60,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Douala costs 650 Franc (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Nottingham costs £303 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$30 (37 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $512 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Adelaide costs AU$1,144 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Campinas costs R$ 75,000 (about 1 hour ago)