Cost of living in Afyonkarahisar, Turkey compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 881 prices entered by 127 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 14.545 INR / TRY
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey) is 24% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨64,559 (4,439TL) in Afyonkarahisar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨52,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kazan' costs руб 100 (12 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $4,300 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Austin, Texas costs $1.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portsmouth costs £4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Mobile, Alabama costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 30 lei (about 1 hour ago)