Cost of living in Afyonkarahisar, Turkey compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 675 prices entered by 90 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 16.899 INR / TRY
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey) is 39% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨83,363 (4,933TL) in Afyonkarahisar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨60,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Manila costs Php25 (4 minutes ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in Bolzano costs €399 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Madrid costs €2.40 (33 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Ipoh costs RM20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Singapore costs SGD $123,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pt. beer in neighbourhood pub in Swansea costs £2.50 (about 1 hour ago)