Cost of living in Afyonkarahisar, Turkey compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 720 prices entered by 87 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 16.718 INR / TRY
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey) is 38% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨81,345 (4,866TL) in Afyonkarahisar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨59,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kansas City, Missouri costs $26,500 (18 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in normal area in Reading, Berkshire costs £1,290 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Petropolis costs R$ 20 (34 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Novi Sad costs 144 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Detroit, Michigan costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bloemfontein costs R 320,000 (about 1 hour ago)