Cost of living in Afyonkarahisar, Turkey compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 610 prices entered by 80 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 18.242 INR / TRY
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey) is 47% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨73,584 (4,034TL) in Afyonkarahisar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨50,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Iasi costs 116 lei (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nicosia costs €150 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €3,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)