Cost of living in Afyonkarahisar, Turkey compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 695 prices entered by 100 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 16.657 INR / TRY
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey) is 36% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨70,811 (4,251TL) in Afyonkarahisar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨52,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Salvador costs R$ 3.00 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boston, Massachusetts costs $13 (38 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Manila costs Php22,990 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Kabul costs 25 Afghani (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Munich costs €35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Quito costs $20 (about 2 hours ago)