Cost of living in Adapazarı, Turkey compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||- 75%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 872 prices entered by 120 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 16.286 INR / TRY
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Adapazarı (Turkey) is 4% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨54,261 (3,332TL) in Adapazarı to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨52,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Dunedin costs NZ$619 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Frankfurt am Main costs €1,650 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pune costs ₨150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Tampere costs €650 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 12,000 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riga costs €28 (about 1 hour ago)