Cost of living in Adapazarı, Turkey compared to Ahmedabad, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 501 prices entered by 65 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 18.071 INR / TRY
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Adapazarı (Turkey) is 24% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨100,526 (5,563TL) in Adapazarı to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maribor costs €30 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Butwal costs ₨ 4,000 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Harare costs $1.00 (9 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Belgrade costs 35,000 Дин. (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Saskatoon costs C$83 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guntur costs ₨7,233 (24 minutes ago)