Cost of living in Adapazarı, Turkey compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||- 57%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 769 prices entered by 142 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 11.347 INR / TRY
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Adapazarı (Turkey) is 11% cheaper than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨53,000 in Ahmedabad you would need to make just about ₨47,313 (4,170TL) in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €860 (9 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Buffalo, New York costs $10 (14 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 50,000,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phoenix, Arizona costs $12 (40 minutes ago)
- Cappuccino in expat area of the city in Bristol costs £10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sofia costs 50 лв (about 1 hour ago)