Cost of living in Adana, Turkey compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 623 prices entered by 81 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 18.024 INR / TRY
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Adana (Turkey) is 28% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨104,249 (5,784TL) in Adana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in New York City costs $50 (3 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Boston, Massachusetts costs $5,000,000,000,000,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 170 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Johannesburg costs R 300 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nantes costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kraków costs 4,000 zł (about 1 hour ago)