Cost of living comparison between Abuja, Nigeria and Ahmedabad, India
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 721 prices entered by 73 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.21050 INR / NGN *
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Abuja (Nigeria) is 116% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨162,251 (770,782 ₦) in Abuja to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Asunción costs 2,300 Gs (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 3,450 Ft (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Almaty costs 140,000 KZT (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baghdad costs 35,000 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Ankara costs 2.30TL (about 2 hours ago)