Cost of living in Abuja, Nigeria compared to Ahmedabad, India
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 754 prices entered by 89 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.20040 INR / NGN *
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Abuja (Nigeria) is 104% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨104,235 (520,133 ₦) in Abuja to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨51,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in New York City costs $121 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Niterói costs R$ 200 (18 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Craiova costs 5.00 lei (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in El Paso, Texas costs $12 (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (31 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in João Pessoa costs R$ 107,000 (33 minutes ago)