Cost of living comparison between Abu Ghraib, Iraq and Ahmedabad, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 548 prices entered by 58 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.05860 INR / IQD
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Abu Ghraib (Iraq) is 144% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨198,608 (3,389,251 Dinar) in Abu Ghraib to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $11 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$240 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Whitehorse costs C$0.00 (35 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩120,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Anápolis costs R$ 180 (about 1 hour ago)