Cost of living in Abu Ghraib, Iraq compared to Ahmedabad, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 809 prices entered by 130 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05760 INR / IQD
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Abu Ghraib (Iraq) is 133% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨125,586 (2,180,418 Dinar) in Abu Ghraib to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨54,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Panama City costs 2.25 B/. (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Antonio, Texas costs $1,525 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $1.09 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $90 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Los Angeles, California costs $16 (about 3 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Mar del Plata costs ARS $20,000 (about 3 hours ago)