Cost of living comparison between Abidjan, Ivory Coast and Ahmedabad, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 626 prices entered by 63 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.11146 INR / XOF
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Abidjan (Ivory Coast) is 206% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨238,870 (2,143,048 Franc) in Abidjan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Heidelberg costs €10 (13 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Bangkok costs 55 ฿ (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Taiyuan costs 元40 (34 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Caracas costs Bs 3,100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Santiago de los Caballeros costs RD$ 17,155 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Manila costs Php3,000 (about 2 hours ago)