Cost of living in Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 159 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 18.893 MXN / USD
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe) is about the same as in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 12,500 in Aguascalientes you would need to make just about Mex$ 12,459 ($659) in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Odessa costs 400₴ (4 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Loja costs $2.00 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 3,500 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,541 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨25,000 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Borås costs 15 kr (about 1 hour ago)