Cost of living in Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 426 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 20.372 MXN / USD
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe) is 15% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 29,784 ($1,462) in Zvishavane District to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 26,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beirut costs 15,000 L£ (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tampa, Florida costs $69 (27 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in San Salvador costs $10 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hyderabad, India costs ₨22,363 (43 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nanaimo, British Columbia costs C$2,000 (about 2 hours ago)