Cost of living in Zuwarah, Libya compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||+ 78%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 178 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 13.318 MXN / LYD *
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zuwarah (Libya) is 36% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 17,049 (1,280 Dinar) in Zuwarah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 12,500 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Indore costs ₨499 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $15 (36 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $1.00 (44 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Recife costs R$ 1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $712 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 oz domestic beer in the supermarket in San Jose, California costs $0.00 (about 2 hours ago)