Cost of living in Zuwarah, Libya compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||+ 107%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 210 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 15.361 MXN / LYD *
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zuwarah (Libya) is 51% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 23,535 (1,532 Dinar) in Zuwarah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 15,625 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Leipzig costs €1.15 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cape Town costs R 10 (2 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Perth costs AU$0.10 (6 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Halifax costs C$0.00 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 690 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Campo Grande costs R$ 3.50 (24 minutes ago)