Cost of living in Zuwarah, Libya vs Aguascalientes, Mexico
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||+ 80%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 134 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2019. Exchange rate: 13.878 MXN / LYD *
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zuwarah (Libya) is 37% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 35,650 (2,569 Dinar) in Zuwarah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 26,000 in Aguascalientes.
Prices recently added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Baku costs 30,000 ман (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 4,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 475 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sofia costs 40 лв (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Al Ain costs Dirham 0.30 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pune costs ₨700 (about 3 hours ago)