Cost of living in Žilina, Slovakia compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 47%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 225 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 21.158 MXN / EUR
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Žilina (Slovakia) is 25% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 31,251 (€1,477) in Žilina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 25,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $250,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 200 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montevideo costs $U500 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Saskatoon costs C$45 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in London costs £330 (about 1 hour ago)