Cost of living in Ziguinchor, Senegal compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 300 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03347 MXN / XOF
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ziguinchor (Senegal) is 35% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 32,451 (969,530 Franc) in Ziguinchor to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 24,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Houston, Texas costs $1.25 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM120 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Fresno, California costs $1,372 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $1.80 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Washington D.C. costs $80 (33 minutes ago)