Cost of living in Zielona Góra, Poland compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 204 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.284 MXN / PLN
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zielona Góra (Poland) is 19% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 14,884 (2,817 zł) in Zielona Góra to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 12,500 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 10,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Turmero costs Bs 8,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maribor costs €30 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Butwal costs ₨ 4,000 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Harare costs $1.00 (27 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Belgrade costs 35,000 Дин. (30 minutes ago)