Cost of living in Zibo, China compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 189 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.894 MXN / CNY
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zibo (China) is about the same as in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 26,000 in Aguascalientes you would need to make just about Mex$ 25,648 (元8,862) in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 18,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sydney costs AU$16 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zurich costs CHF 30 (29 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Newcastle costs AU$20 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bogotá costs COL$120,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Tucson, Arizona costs $218 (about 1 hour ago)