Cost of living in Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina vs Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 496 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2019. Exchange rate: 11.156 MXN / BAM
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 6% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 25,422 (2,279KM) in Zenica to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 24,000 in Aguascalientes.
Prices recently added
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Ahmednagar costs ₨200 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $3,050 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oakland, California costs $14 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Mountain View, California costs $2,523 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $3,558 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Moscow costs руб 1,689,900 (about 2 hours ago)