Cost of living in Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 249 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 11.638 MXN / BAM
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 59% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 36,516 (3,138KM) in Zenica to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 23,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Austin, Texas costs $22 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,525 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Omaha, Nebraska costs $55 (20 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $430 (29 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Queretaro costs Mex$ 599 (36 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in San Salvador costs $21,350 (about 1 hour ago)