Cost of living in Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 552 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 11.705 MXN / BAM
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 11% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 30,012 (2,564KM) in Zenica to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 27,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Madrid costs €55 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 3,999 Ft (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $88 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Harare costs $2.00 (21 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in San Juan costs $1.00 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Munich costs €79 (32 minutes ago)