Cost of living in Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 417 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 11.670 MXN / BAM
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 47% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 35,196 (3,016KM) in Zenica to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 24,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 3.00 (6 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Victoria costs C$24,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Birmingham costs £8 (28 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $60 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Burlington, Massachusetts costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toledo, Ohio costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)