Cost of living in Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 499 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 11.337 MXN / BAM
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 6% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 24,407 (2,153KM) in Zenica to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 23,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Memphis, Tennessee costs $13 (1 minute ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Melbourne costs AU$1.60 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Taichung City costs 8,000 NT$ (21 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kathmandu costs ₨ 114 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hasselt costs €15 (26 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Canberra costs AU$2,580 (about 1 hour ago)