Cost of living in Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 500 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 11.321 MXN / BAM
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 7% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 28,803 (2,544KM) in Zenica to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 27,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dubai costs Dirham 10 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Cruz, California costs $19 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vilnius costs €7 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$29,990 (42 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $2.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kiev costs 300₴ (about 1 hour ago)