Cost of living in Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 525 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.756 MXN / UAH
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine) is 10% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 26,316 (34,822₴) in Zaporizhzhya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 24,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nairobi costs Shilling1,500 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$143 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Uberlandia costs R$ 1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fargo costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Paris costs €990 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Kuwait City costs Dinar 300 (about 2 hours ago)