Cost of living in Zapopan, Mexico vs Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 454 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 15, 2018.
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zapopan (Mexico) is 18% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 28,282 in Zapopan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 24,000 in Aguascalientes.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $6,099 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Singapore costs SGD $30 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Recife costs R$ 9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$14,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Quito costs $28 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in İzmir costs 3.50TL (about 2 hours ago)