Cost of living in Zapopan, Mexico compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 187 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2017.
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zapopan (Mexico) is 19% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 22,297 in Zapopan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 18,750 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Medellín costs COL$11,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 800 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kuwait City costs Dinar 25 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montevideo costs $U35,000 (41 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Berlin costs €2.80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Joinville costs R$ 300 (about 2 hours ago)