Cost of living in Zanjan, Iran compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
WARNING! Zanjan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zanjan.
|Personal Care||- 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 293 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00051 MXN / IRR *
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zanjan (Iran) is 12% cheaper than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 26,000 in Aguascalientes you would need to make just about Mex$ 22,917 (﷼ 45,093,229) in Zanjan.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 8 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €500 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Marbella costs €1.06 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Nottingham costs £500 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ivano-Frankivs'k costs 24₴ (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Copenhagen costs kr24 (14 minutes ago)