Cost of living in Zanjan, Iran compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
WARNING! Zanjan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zanjan.
|Personal Care||- 1%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 195 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00053 MXN / IRR *
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zanjan (Iran) is 14% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 29,762 (﷼ 55,936,344) in Zanjan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 26,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $12 (31 minutes ago)
- 33 cl domestic beer in the supermarket in Malaga costs €0.45 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Darmstadt costs €69 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Raipur costs ₨6,055 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tarija costs $b15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Pyongyang costs 990 ₩ (about 1 hour ago)