Cost of living in Zadar, Croatia compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 85%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 233 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.050 MXN / HRK
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zadar (Croatia) is 83% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 34,355 (11,262 kn) in Zadar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 18,750 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nadi costs 2,000 FJ$ (10 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Montevideo costs $U1.20 (31 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Salvador costs R$ 116,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Timisoara costs 4.80 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$1,600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Augsburg costs €600 (about 2 hours ago)