Cost of living in Zabrze, Poland compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 158 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.788 MXN / PLN
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zabrze (Poland) is 28% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 20,074 (4,193 zł) in Zabrze to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 15,625 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Chengdu costs 元146,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paris costs €13 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $2.00 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $10 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Goiânia costs R$ 330 (about 1 hour ago)
- 440 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Port Elizabeth costs R 11 (about 1 hour ago)