Cost of living in Yun-lin, Taiwan compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 65%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 71 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.600 MXN / TWD
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yun-lin (Taiwan) is 58% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 42,539 (70,916 NT$) in Yun-lin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 27,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities (studio), weekly for 1 person in 1 room (45m2) in Portsmouth costs £1,720 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,600,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kiev costs 800,000₴ (25 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Castellón de la Plana costs €199 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 1.00 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$101 (41 minutes ago)