Cost of living in Yun-lin, Taiwan compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 67%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 411 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.662 MXN / TWD
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yun-lin (Taiwan) is 62% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 40,534 (61,273 NT$) in Yun-lin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 25,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Singapore costs SGD $5.00 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 4,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,017 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of local cheese in Madison, Wisconsin costs $3.30 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sydney costs AU$20 (37 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Wichita, Kansas costs $1.67 (about 1 hour ago)