Cost of living in Yun-lin, Taiwan compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 62%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 181 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.583 MXN / TWD
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yun-lin (Taiwan) is 50% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 36,101 (61,951 NT$) in Yun-lin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 24,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nagpur costs ₨10 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paderborn costs €5.00 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rome costs €10 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valencia costs Bs 10 (26 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Townsville costs AU$13 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Visakhapatnam costs ₨800 (about 1 hour ago)