Cost of living in Yosu, South Korea compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 356 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01737 MXN / KRW
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yosu (South Korea) is 90% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 45,496 (₩2,619,718) in Yosu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 24,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Grand Rapids costs $2.00 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $159 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $102 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 500 (35 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Phoenix, Arizona costs $1,586 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Geneva costs CHF 2,650 (about 2 hours ago)