Cost of living in Yosu, South Korea compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 153 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01579 MXN / KRW
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yosu (South Korea) is 93% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 50,262 (₩3,182,478) in Yosu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 26,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belfast costs £5,160 (5 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Port Louis costs ₨90 (9 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Charleston, South Carolina costs $7 (32 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ankara costs 3.00TL (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Perth costs AU$706 (about 1 hour ago)