Cost of living in Yono, Japan compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 410 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.17799 MXN / JPY
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yono (Japan) is 53% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 38,141 (¥214,295) in Yono to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 25,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Singapore costs SGD $5.00 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 4,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,017 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of local cheese in Madison, Wisconsin costs $3.30 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sydney costs AU$20 (26 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Wichita, Kansas costs $1.67 (about 1 hour ago)