Cost of living in Yokosuka, Japan compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 61%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 183 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.18755 MXN / JPY
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yokosuka (Japan) is 90% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 29,714 (¥158,435) in Yokosuka to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 15,625 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Kaliningrad costs руб 350 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Split costs 11 kn (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Saskatoon costs C$3.00 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 350 Ft (24 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Copenhagen costs kr13 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Managua costs 8,000 C$ (41 minutes ago)