Cost of living in Yokohama, Japan compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 137%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 508 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.18645 MXN / JPY
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yokohama (Japan) is 181% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 64,548 (¥346,194) in Yokohama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 23,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Ottawa costs C$1,290 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belluno costs €11 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Khartoum costs 150 Pound (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM10 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Port Elizabeth costs R 24 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Murcia costs €1.21 (about 1 hour ago)