Cost of living in Yokohama, Japan compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 129%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 466 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.17211 MXN / JPY
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yokohama (Japan) is 164% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 65,900 (¥382,898) in Yokohama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 25,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vienna costs €2.40 (4 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Mysore costs ₨5,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Multan costs ₨300 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 3,000TL (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Graz costs €1,200 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €875 (about 1 hour ago)