Cost of living in Yingkou, China vs Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 294 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.941 MXN / CNY
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yingkou (China) is 4% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 25,016 (8,505元) in Yingkou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 24,000 in Aguascalientes.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $3,050 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dhaka costs Taka 550 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangalore costs ₨600 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Wilmington, Delaware costs $13,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$70 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kansas City, Missouri costs $56 (about 4 hours ago)