Cost of living in Yerevan, Armenia compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 523 prices entered by 49 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04444 MXN / AMD
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yerevan (Armenia) is 29% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 16,108 (362,484Dram) in Yerevan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 12,500 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sarajevo costs 9KM (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manila costs Php250 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Corfu costs €1.48 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Helsinki costs €2,000 (42 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Trento costs €1.10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,500 (about 1 hour ago)