Cost of living in Yerevan, Armenia compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 584 prices entered by 50 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03903 MXN / AMD
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yerevan (Armenia) is 13% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 21,272 (544,970Dram) in Yerevan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 18,750 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prague costs 120 Kč (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Perth costs AU$20 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 200,000 Ft (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vlorë costs 40 Lek (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caen costs €12 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boston, Massachusetts costs $50 (38 minutes ago)