Cost of living in Yerevan, Armenia compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 824 prices entered by 57 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03905 MXN / AMD
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yerevan (Armenia) is 5% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 24,246 (620,915Dram) in Yerevan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 23,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mississauga costs C$2,200 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €30 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lucknow costs ₨20,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,000,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zagreb costs 150 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tampa, Florida costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)