Cost of living in Yazd, Iran compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
WARNING! Yazd has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Yazd.
|Personal Care||- 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 366 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00045 MXN / IRR *
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yazd (Iran) is 17% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 31,599 (﷼ 70,854,482) in Yazd to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 27,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florence costs €890 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Queretaro costs Mex$ 150 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Besançon costs €20 (27 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Port Louis costs ₨60 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amsterdam costs €58 (30 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in St. Louis, Missouri costs $30 (about 2 hours ago)