Cost of living in Yazd, Iran compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
WARNING! Yazd has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Yazd.
|Personal Care||- 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 437 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00044 MXN / IRR *
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yazd (Iran) is 19% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 28,518 (﷼ 64,707,648) in Yazd to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 24,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kuwait City costs Dinar 600 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $1,626 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Orlando, Florida costs $3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sydney costs AU$40 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $712 (about 2 hours ago)