Cost of living in Yazd, Iran compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico (using Black Market exchange rate)
WARNING! This comparison uses parallel "street rates" instead of the official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the official rates.
|Personal Care||- 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 281 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00042 MXN / IRRX *
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yazd (Iran) is 9% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 29,343 (﷼ 57,650,864) in Yazd to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 27,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €100 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 25,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨2,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$559 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brno costs 20,000 Kč (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 1,017 (44 minutes ago)