Cost of living in Yazd, Iran compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico (using Black Market exchange rate)
WARNING! This comparison uses parallel "street rates" instead of the official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the official rates.
|Personal Care||- 50%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 430 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00029 MXN / IRRX *
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yazd (Iran) is 11% cheaper than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 26,000 in Aguascalientes you would need to make just about Mex$ 23,077 (﷼ 53,146,012) in Yazd.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangkok costs 120 ฿ (1 minute ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Auckland costs NZ$39 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 500 Kč (19 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Canberra costs AU$860 (31 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Riga costs €5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Tokyo costs ¥1,000 (about 1 hour ago)