Cost of living in Yazd, Iran compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
WARNING! Yazd has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Yazd.
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 205 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00053 MXN / IRR *
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yazd (Iran) is about the same as in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 27,154 (﷼ 50,822,836) in Yazd to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 27,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $1,830 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $681 (15 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Ujjain costs ₨2,500 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $2.75 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vancouver costs C$2.45 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in San Juan costs $30 (about 2 hours ago)