Cost of living in Yaoundé, Cameroon compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 92%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 180 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03525 MXN / XAF
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yaoundé (Cameroon) is 99% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 37,368 (1,060,182 Franc) in Yaoundé to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 18,750 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $9,030 (1 minute ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Traverse City, Michigan costs $720 (44 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Verona costs €1.10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,835 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $45 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kaduna costs 145 ₦ (about 1 hour ago)