Cost of living in Yantai, China compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 219 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.875 MXN / CNY
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yantai (China) is 11% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 31,145 (元10,832) in Yantai to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 28,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tokyo costs ¥220 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Delhi costs ₨10 (2 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,580 (4 minutes ago)
- Taxi, initial meter charge, weekday at noon in Qingdao costs 元10 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$10 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tbilisi costs 2,000 Lari (about 1 hour ago)