Cost of living in Yangon, Myanmar compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 7%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 677 prices entered by 87 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01269 MXN / MMK
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yangon (Myanmar) is 40% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 37,693 (2,970,010 Kyat) in Yangon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 27,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Belgrade costs 12,000 Дин. (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.75 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Adelaide costs AU$15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Helsinki costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Istanbul costs 17TL (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 200 zł (about 2 hours ago)