Cost of living in Yangon, Myanmar compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 2%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 428 prices entered by 70 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01395 MXN / MMK
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yangon (Myanmar) is 55% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 38,638 (2,770,056 Kyat) in Yangon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 25,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Maputo costs 6 MT (2 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Oxford costs £989 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 4.00 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tokyo costs ¥1,100 (42 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,795 (about 1 hour ago)