Cost of living in Yangon, Myanmar compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 434 prices entered by 57 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01456 MXN / MMK
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yangon (Myanmar) is 122% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 41,553 (2,853,980 Kyat) in Yangon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 18,750 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Nairobi costs Shilling100 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨700 (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Islamabad costs ₨25 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tbilisi costs 1,100 Lari (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 13,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$41,331 (about 1 hour ago)