Cost of living in Yangon, Myanmar compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 442 prices entered by 53 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01590 MXN / MMK
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yangon (Myanmar) is 148% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 38,699 (2,433,724 Kyat) in Yangon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 15,625 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Fortaleza costs R$ 50 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Quito costs $0.25 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in San Juan costs $5.00 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $15 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Athens costs €4.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belgrade costs 80,000 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)