Cost of living in Yangon, Myanmar compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 740 prices entered by 76 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01405 MXN / MMK
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yangon (Myanmar) is 50% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 36,115 (2,569,967 Kyat) in Yangon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 24,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Haifa costs 50 ₪ (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 9,200 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Luanda costs 2,375 Kz (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $2,033 (about 3 hours ago)